Dear Valued Patients,
We’re Back on Thursday, May 28th for all hygiene appointments!
We’ve missed you and hope that you and your family are in good health! We are eager to see you again
and help you keep your beautiful smile healthy and bright!
We know that the last few months have been hectic, confusing, and full of changes. While there have
even been some changes here at Gorges Dental, our commitment to you, your health, and your safety
has remained the same.
Infection control has always been a top priority here at Gorges Dental. Our infection control processes
are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Here is what we are doing to
help keep you and each member of our staff safe and healthy:
- We are following infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies closely to stay up-to-date on new rulings and guidance.
- We are running two HEPA air filtration units throughout the office AND, when we remodeled the office, we painted the waiting room, the hallways, and the patient rooms with Microbicidal Paint.
- We are using EPA-registered, hospital-grade disinfectant in all patient rooms and in the waiting room on all frequently touched surfaces—door handles, counters, chair arms, pens, etc.
- We are cleaning and disinfecting all reusable dental equipment between patients (don’t worry, we’ve always done this!)
- We are wearing gloves, masks, and eyewear as called for and disposing of gloves and masks after each patient (don’t worry; we’ve always done this too!)
- We have instituted Curb-Side Check-In to help ensure social distancing measures are easy and convenient to observe. Text 607-214-5943 or Call 607-272-3433 to let us know when you are here and we will let you know when to come in.
- We are communicating with patients beforehand to ask basic screening questions. These same questions are also asked at the start of every appointment.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for all patients to use upon entering the office. You will also find additional bottles of hand sanitizer in the reception area and throughout the office for patients to use as needed.
- We are also asking our patients to wear masks from the point they exit their vehicle until they are seated and instructed to remove their mask by their care provider.
Many of you already have appointments for hygiene. Reminder texts and emails are back on to help you
stay on track! Make sure to confirm your appointment with the office or let us know if you need to
reschedule. We understand that some of our patients are high risk, and since safety is important to us,
we will not be penalizing any patient who needs to delay care in order to stay healthy. If you need to
make an appointment and get back on track, please call our office at 607-272-3433 or visit
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every
patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look
forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Raggi and the Gorges Dental Team!